August 19, 2015
PUBLISHED BY Joe Beninato
FounderLine is a live weekly webcast devoted to helping startup founders succeed, hosted by seven-time startup entrepreneur and investor Joe Beninato. Each week, Joe welcomes an experienced entrepreneur or investor to discuss startup-related topics and field questions from entrepreneurs around the world. FounderLine is broadcast live, and viewers are welcome to send questions via email or twitter. For more information, go to founderline.com.
In this episode, host Joe Beninato and guest Katherine Barr of MDV answer viewer questions including:
- Given rising valuations, do you think a market correction could have a positive impact if it normalized expectations in growth and hiring? What metrics are you looking at to stay ahead of a potential correction?
- How much time do you spend evaluating a company before you make an investment?
- What are the key attributes that get you interested in a company when you first hear about them?
- How do you decide if a company you’re thinking of investing in is going to be disruptive?
- How can I get the most out of the VC GP who sponsors the investment in my company?
For more episodes, visit the FounderLine site.